tina raasch-prost, wrid
Office Environment Designer | owner
Labor costs can be as much as 70% of overall business expenses, and the average employee will spend approximately 90,000 hours at their place of work. With that much invested, an office space should be working as hard as you do. To accomplish that you need an expert to create a productive, inspiring workspace for you, your employees, and clients.
I can be that resource.
- BA in Interior Design from Mt Mary University
- NCIDQ certified
- WI Registered Interior Designer (WRID)
- 20+ year’s experience in Commercial and Wellness Design
What does my degree, certification and license mean to you? Interior design isn't something I do because I like to select colors (I do love color) but I want to achieve the highest levels of my profession to provide you the best results. Results are what make an office environment a success, not simply how it looks. Together we'll hone in on the issues to be resolved and put a space together that you, your employees and clients will enjoy using every day.
When I'm not creating amazing office spaces:
- I'm a mom to 3 incredible boys
- Co-work at home with my engineer husband and 2 cats Grey C and Nada
- Looking forward to enjoying the Milwaukee Brewers, Spring time or a French 75
TRP Design Group, llc
TRP Design Group, LLC was started because I saw a need for small businesses to have access to an interior design studio offering services tailored to them.
I focus exclusively on office designs at home or at work, creating safe, productive and inspiring environments.
Located in the Greater Milwaukee WI area I help solo and small businesses in the State of WI and northern Chicagoland area. Client work includes:
- Solo entrepreneur home offices
- Executive private offices
- Open and private offices for small businesses
- Support spaces such as
- conference rooms
- break rooms
- wellness/ lactation rooms
If this sounds like you and the help you are looking for, fill out the questionnaire below and let's get started on your office!
TRP DESIGN GROUP, LLC difference
- Results based designs so you know the final result will work
- Honest process, communication, product selection
- I want the offices and the people that work in them to succeed. So I have made them my focus.
- Long term business relationship. I will continue to be a resource after the project is done.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
KIND WORDS FROM MY LOVELY CLIENTS
"I am so excited to be in this space and to have it be a space that reflects the work that I do and the beliefs that I have. "
"She truly helped us to incorporate all of our wishes into a beautiful office space. "